Thursday, June 30, 2016

I will create a Creative FLYER, poster, brochure design as you want

About This Gig

Flyer Design


2

k+ POSITIVE REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24Hr Express►► 


More Samples - http://goo.gl/2XG3d6


I'm a Full Time Graphic Designer, so I'm not doing fiverr as a part time job, So i do my job best and fast and very responsive!!   :)


FLYERS?

Check out my ratings and my work samples and you'll see that I design to satisfy. and also very quick turn around!

Flyer,logo Design and all other Photoshop Work


  • Cover | Banner | Brochure | facebook cover | Post Card | Business card | Logo | Flyer


FREE UNLIMITED REVISIONS include With any EXTRA GIG

 Flyer Design sizes- 

8.5x11 (letter size) , | A3,  A4,  A5, A6, DL size, | 5x7 or 4x6 (post card size) , 

Facebook cover | Instagram or  any Social Media Sizes, 

and customize sizes available 

Brochure design - any regular Brochure Size- Trifold -$20

Business Card - International Standard Size

website banners and posters


What I need 


  • Size of the design (width by height)
  • The text that you want to be included (grammar and Typo checked)
  • Sample Looking Desing, then i can reach to your direction fast
  • Please tell me do you have specific colour in your mind


100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee! Revisions until 100% satisfaction! 
Dn't forget to check my Gig Extrashttps://www.fiverr.com/gihanwsn/create-a-creative-flyer-design-as-you-want?context=adv.cat_3.subcat_55&context_type=rating&pckg_id=1&pos=7&funnel=c5a56d76-ea95-4ec3-9272-cb2ba5eacef9

No comments:
Write মন্তব্য(গুলি)

Advertising