Thursday, June 30, 2016

I will do 3D modeling for various shape object using auto cad and solid work for $5

About This Gig


                         I'm a Mechanical Engineer designer with more than 3
years experience in  Engineering, Design, Product Development, and Manufacturing process. I'm a good innovator and professional Engineer, proficient and experienced with Solid-works,
                   especially designing machinery parts. My goal is to upgrade these skills and make some money in the process. Perfectionist, hard worker, trustworthy and i love a good challenge! Contact me if you have any questions Guaranteed quality and creativity to perfection in accordance with your needs.  I'm always online, so fell free to contact me and get the job done. Also - free rendering!.
            Fast, professional creation of any of your possible ideas. From simple objects to spaceships, part or assembly. Machinery parts or furniture, models that will add up to your logo, models for 3D printing, or technical drawings (*.dwg) of the parts or the assemblies.https://www.fiverr.com/designhubb/do-3d-modeling-for-various-shape-object-using-auto-cad-and-solid-work?context=adv.cat_3.subcat_150&context_type=rating&pos=6&funnel=12aa2faf-da37-4fb1-bc58-c71e5853310b

No comments:
Write মন্তব্য(গুলি)

Advertising