Thursday, June 30, 2016

I will create Professional website within 72 hours for $100

About This Gig

Simple, Plain & Professional 


I'm Sumit Ojha, a web-designer who enjoys creating websites. I'm here to provide you Professional Website within 72 hrs! It will be fully developed & READY-TO-UPLOAD for just $100 per 5 pages. If you want more pages then you need to buy more gigs. I will charge: $100 / 5 pages.  

I will develop website for you/firm/company or group. Just provide the content (Text & Images) and I'll do the rest of the work.

We design Responsive (desktop, Mobile, & Tablet friendly) sites.

Note: This Gig is just for creating new sites. If you have any requirement of revamping your current site then contact me. I also deal in uploading sites to servers, forms & Landing Pages or WordPress/Blogger custom themes (check out my extras for more details).

IMPORTANT NOTE: extras will add more tools to your site & improve the quality. If you have a Special Requirement then please message me with your needs and I'll quickly respond

I will give you 1 Free Reversions within 3 days of order delivery. If some reason you are unsatisfied we will refund your amount.

No comments:
Write মন্তব্য(গুলি)

Advertising