Thursday, June 30, 2016

I will design an Attractive and Professional Website banner

About This Gig

1 day delivery available with "Extra Fast" +$5 option below (this option is on a per banner basis)

Are you seeking a beautiful website or social media (facebook, twitter, google+, Linkedin, youtube etc.) banner for an affordable price? 

Well, look no further! Hi, I'm Taylor and I'm an experienced graphic designer.

But really, my work speaks for itself! So please review my work in the slider (above) or in my flickr gallery - https://flic.kr/ps/XnRHa

For $5, I will design a header or banner for your site or social media page. You will receive 1 static header/banner in PNG or JPG. I will perform 2 rounds of edit within the same size (edits can take another day). Do click "Request a modification" button if edits are needed.

*Important* In order to get started, I'll need:
  1. The URL to your site if any
  2. The precise dimension in pixels or inches (width by height). For social sites, i already know them.
  3. The specific text(& font type if you have one in mind) you wish to insert and button text if any.
  4. Any logos, images, graphics (There's an option to buy a Getty Images® stock image but i do provide stock images)

Pls confirm the above before ordering.

No comments:
Write মন্তব্য(গুলি)

Advertising