Thursday, June 30, 2016

I will create a Professional Powerpoint Presentation for $5

About This Gig

Are you looking for a Professionally PowerPoint Presentations for your : business,website,charity,products,proposal,e-book or anything else? This is the place...

Do you want to finish your presentation within 12 hours? Just order the extra gig for 12 hours delivery and send the project, no need to contact me before for this because sometimes i do not check the messages for 2-3 hours and check just orders.No worry about the orders in QUEUE, because i work with my team and we can manage all orders and deliver in time.

$5 Include:
- up to 9 slides
- no editing after i send the work (just if its my mistake, otherwise you need to order Extra Gig)
-you need to send me the script what to write on presentation
I CAN DO ALSO CUSTOM TEMPLATES .https://www.fiverr.com/believablevideo/create-a-professional-powerpoint-presentation?context=adv.cat_3.subcat_54&context_type=rating&pos=2&funnel=13ed6f59-dac8-499f-ad9d-728d87efd7f3

No comments:
Write মন্তব্য(গুলি)

Advertising