Thursday, June 30, 2016

I will do illustrations for children s book

Compare Packages

 $5$10$15
 

Basic

Standard

Premium

Descriptionbeautiful illustrationsamazing illustrations with full colstunning illustrations
 include very beautiful illustrations with multiple characters and backgrounds for your stories.include very amazing illustrations with backgroundsinclude stunning illustrations with backgrounds
High Resolution
Color
Full Body
Background/Scene
Source File
Commercial Use
Figures 345
Revisions 348
Delivery Time
 select $5select $10select $15

About This Gig

I paint my illustrations digitally but I like them to have a strong traditional as well modern feeling suitable for children books.

I get truly involved in every project I participate in, and I always put my heart and soul on my drawings. So, If you work with me, you will not only find an illustrator, but a partner. I will work by your side to deliver a beautiful result that will make both of us happy.



thanks


No comments:
Write মন্তব্য(গুলি)

Advertising